Thursday, January 10, 2013

From Yaharia's Blog

You make me feel so safe and comftuebul

Why do you make me feel so safe and happy?

We can go out and have a good time

As long you are by my side and make me feel so safe.

Why do you sparkle in the sun light and become very shiny

Like a start standing out on a moon light night

When you are with me I know that I am being protected.

I have scene of feeling that you are watching over me when I put you on

I feel like our bond is back once I put you on even if you’re not here

When I’m with you and wear you I know that everything will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. I love this becuase it talks about something that makes you feel safety and love. I feels real to those who never experience and its just adorable in many different ways.

    ReplyDelete